Baby Z's New Family

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Maternity Pictures and Updates, 30-33 weeks








I hope this finds everyone happy and healthy! The past few weeks have been great. They weekend of March 19th (30 weeks) started off with Mom and Hugh coming up to help up paint the basement and a maternity photo shoot with our fabulously talented wedding photog, April. We had so much fun...and so did Lucy! As you can see, she is such a ham ;) The "painting crew" grew on Saturday night with Kevin and Vicki coming to help. Through the night and working tireless hours, the basement painting was complete on Sunday night at about 7 pm (well, almost 100% complete). It was a valiant effort and one that was much appreciated.
The next weekend was spent picking out furniture, countertops, etc. That was fun but exhausting! Cecily and I walked a 10K on the 28th and it felt amazing. Easter was also a smashing good time. Saw lots of friends and family, soaked in the sunshine and played outside. Mom's traditional egg hunt proved that Daddy (Nick) may not be the one to represent our family in future competitions and didn't really pull his weight :) But, it was the effort that counts! Happy Birthday's this month to Mom (Nonnie), Dad (Grandpa Bob) and Grama Molly (Great Nonnie)!
Grayson is getting so big and strong. I have been going to the doctor every two weeks now and he is measuring perfectly and doing well. I have loved feeling his little feet and limbs moving around. They are so cute, I cannot wait to get my hands on those little piggies. Nick and I have our prenatal in a day class this weekend and I am sure we are in for a treat!!! Sending our love and best to all of you.

2 comments:

  1. So cute, Molly! You look amazing! Found your blog through clicking around on other ADPi blogs - I'm over at www.babblingabby.blogspot.com :)

    PS. How can we live so close and never have seen one another! B and I live in Lakeside Park, and B's parents live in Villa Hills and mine in Crescent Springs! Would love to run into you sometime!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are truly gorgeous! We miss you and send our love,
    M&M

    ReplyDelete