Baby Z's New Family

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Couples Shower and Basement Pics, Week 34-35






Only 4 more weeks to go!! It's so hard to believe. Since our last post, a lot has happened. We had an ultrasound of Grayson at 34 weeks. He was 4 pounds 13 oz (give or take 6 oz), he is in the 44th percentile and he has A LOT of hair! He's doing perfect in there. I feel that he's put on a few pounds since then, and that was just the beginning of last week! The basement was finally finished last Thursday so we moved everything down and only have a few things left to do. As you can see, we don't have anything on the walls yet and just the little stuff is left.

On April 23rd, my amazing work friends threw us a shower. In true Best Upon Request style, there was a CRAZY potluck with all of my favorite dips and treats; way too much food. They surprised me with a cake in the shape of a baby that was in my favorite flavors; red velvet and funfetti. On Saturday, Lindsey, Gretchen and Mandy (and their awesome significant others) threw us a couples shower. We played games; what melted chocolate bar is in the diapers, guess what baby item is in the bag and toss the diapers. There is also a poll going to see who guesses the due date! We have the best support system and words really cannot express how special everyone has made us feel.

I am nesting with the best of them...Grayson's clothes are all washed, our bag is already packed and the batteries are in his CD player- ready to rock! It has been so fun! Time has flown by...until now. I am ready to meet him. I have loved being pregnant but I am ready to see all of that hair and see his face. It's off to the races this weekend- Kentucky DERBY 2010! If any of you are going, I hope to see you there. I will be the one in the black moo-moo with flats on. Love to you all!
CHECK OUT SOME MORE PICTURES AT: http://picasaweb.google.com/mollyzurlage/BasementAndShower?feat=directlink

1 comment: