Baby Z's New Family
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
September 30th, 2009- Pregnancy Test goes "+" !!!
Nick and I first found out we were going to be parents on September 30th, 2009. It was a Wednesday night...I had been home from work sick the day before because of a wicked sinus infection. I had been feeling horrible because of that and a little woozie. Lindsey (White) suggested that I take a pregnancy test, as a joke, I think. I thought it might be a good idea but never suspected that I was pregnant. So, on Wednesday, when I got home from work and not thinking anything of it, I took a test and it was immediately POSITIVE! That little "+" sign was the best thing I had ever seen. Nick was at softball so I called him with the good news. We celebrated and let it all sink in...and then took a few more tests! The next day, I was off to a work conference- trying but failing not to tell Reba about our good news ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment